My Prelim and Main Tasks
For both of my tasks I have chosen to do the video brief. My group is myself, Charlie Adams and Jack Lucas. The genre we have chosen for the task is crime. My character is a hitman, Charlie's is a drug dealer and Jack's is a hacker.
As part of the prelim we have to include match on action. I am planning to do this as I walk into a room to buy drugs from Charlie. There will be a shot of me approaching the door, opening it, and then a shot of me on the other side of the door walking into the room. To incorporate the reverse shot into my prelim there is going to be a conversation between me and Charlie's character.
In the main task we are going to use the same genre and idea as the prelim task. For the opening sequence we are going to have film of all the characters mentioned above doing things related to their job. Then it will freeze, turn black and white and have names of both the characters and their actors on the screen. I feel that this would be effective as it puts the titles into the opening sequence meaning that we can make the most of our two minutes. Also I think the way we have chosen to put the titles in is effective and accurate to the crime genre.
No comments:
Post a Comment